- Does it cost money?
- Called is free! It costs nothing to get your community started and members using the platform. In the future, Called will have additional features and tools for a small, monthly subscription.
- Who is Called for?
- Is your small group using WhatsApp, Groupme, Facebook Groups or another tool and need a simpler way to chat and plan events?
Are you a ministry leader needing an easier and all-in-one approach to engaging their ministry?
Are you a ministry leader wanting to empower members to engage with peers versus leaders being the only source of communication?
If you said “yes” to any of these, then Called is for you!
- Do I need to use the app to use Called?
- You do! Download on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start your community.
- What are the main benefits of using Called?
- Called connects groups, chat, and events in one place. No more juggling multiple tools to communicate, schedule, track RSVP's, or find and engage your community.
- How do I create a group?
- Creating a group is easy. Once you download the app, you will be prompted to find or create a community. Select create a community, and tell us a little bit about your group. Invite your members and you're ready to go!
- How do I become a member of a group?
- Is your community already on Called? Great! Select the find a community option and search by group name or location. Once you have found your group, request to join the group on Called.
- Why can't I find a group?
- No groups in your area on Called? Create one! It's quick and easy to create your community on Called.
- Is my data secure using Called?
- At Called, data security is a top priority. All data is encrypted, and our security team follows industry standard best practices. Also, we never will share your data with third parties, unlike other communication tools and social media platforms. At Called, you are not the product, our app is.
- I need support - where can I find more info?
- Don't see the answer to your question? Reach out to us at email@example.com. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (most times way sooner).
- Is this just a mobile app? Will there be a desktop version?
- Called is available only on mobile... for now! We have plans to add a desktop version soon. If you'd like to help us vet it when it's ready, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I'll beta test your desktop version!"